Double Entry Work Platforms are typically used for gaining access to areas that require a unit to go up against a machine or something similar. These platforms have been the solution to many different kinds of applications.
This unit locks into place by either an actuated lock step or locking casters that have a foot locking mechanism. There is also an option where you can use a hand locking lever, which also locks the platform into place.
- The steps are 24″ wide or 36″wide
- All Welded Steel Construction
- The steps have a 57 degree incline angle
- Lock Safe activated casters are on both ends
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Industrial Gray Enamel Finish (other colors available)
- Rubber Tips on Stabilizing Legs
- Handrails are 30″ high
- Handrails are on one side of platform
- This unit meets OSHA & ANSI standards
- Typically a 10 day lead time
(These platforms can also be customized to fit your specific application.)